The Yale Climate and Energy Institute will host a panel discussion on how global warming will affect New England in the 21st century and how the region is preparing for the coming changes. The meeting will take place at the Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies, in Burke Auditorium of Kroon Hall, on 195 Prospect Street in New Haven and include short talks by climate and infrastructure experts and a panel discussion with Senator Chris Murphy.
Join us for a discussion of these topics with panelists:
– Senator Chris Murphy (D, CT)
– Kerry Emanuel: Department of Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences; MIT
– Alexander Felson: Director, Urban Ecology and Design Laboratory; FES, Yale School of Architecture
– Marion McFadden: Acting Executive Director, Hurricane Sandy Task Force
– Katie Scharf Dykes: Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection
– Ronald Smith: Center for Earth Observation, Department of Geology and Geophysics; Yale